Dafina Zeqiri ft. DJ Flow & Lumi B - Rude girl TEKSTI

Duffy : 
Sa here dal 
qe bohet nice 
(Bitch you know me ) 
baby... 
(bitch you know me , yes you know me ) 
Krejt po munohen 
S'hypin ma nalt 
(bitch you know me ) 
baby.... 
(B..ch you know me , yes you know me ) 

Lumi B : 
Look up in the sky 
po une jom aj 
tu fluturu si shqipja en ajr 
(uhaa...) 
nuk ka ma FLY 
LUMI i thell edhe gjepin e ajt 
(Boyyy.....) 
I don't give a fuck 
(Prrrrr....) 
Rri sa ma larg 
(Prrrrrrrrrr.....) 
Sot paske fat 
Si me rrok tipik n'cdo nat 

Dafina Zeqiri : 
Heyy Rude Girl 
Call me call me rude girl 
Let me be your Rude Girl 
I can be your Rude Girl 
Hey Rude Girl 
Call me call me Rude Girl 
Let me be your Rude Girl 
Can i be your Rude Girl 
(Rude Girl .... Call me call me rude girl Let me be your Rude Girl x6) 
Say yehh you know i'll be ballin again x4 
Yess you know i'm comingg , comin cominn 
And you know i'll be balllin 
And say yeah you know i'll be cominn again 
Cominn again ahhhh... 

Lumi B : 
Ku je mori ti ? 
Moti s'tkom pa hajde folem more ti 
(Ahhhhhh...) 
Fol qa po pin rrijim edhe pak edhe tani t'qoj n'shpi 
Ahhhaaa...
Ajo pak po menon , smundet me vendos m'thirr n'telefon 
Veq ma cingrron ti e din qe vij si me dron .... LUMIII 

Duffy : 
Say yeahh you know i'll be balling again x3 
Hmmmm...
Yes you know i'm coming coming coming 
And you know i'll be balling coming coming... 
and you know i'll be balling 
And say yeahhh you know i'll be coming againn .. 
Rude Girl call me call me Rude Girl 
Let me be your Rude Girl 
I can be your rude girl 
Hey rude girl 
Call me call me rude girl 
Let me be you rude girl 
Can i be you rude girlll.. 
Rude Girl , call me call me rude girl 
Rude Girl call me call me rude girl 
Let me be you rude girl 
call me call me rude girl 
Let me be you rude girl 
aaa Rude Girl...

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget